The June 2017 issue of Contra Mundum is now available on our sister congregation’s website here. It includes a sermon by Fr. Bradford and articles and other writings by noted authors, as well as news and notes for the congregation, and announcements of upcoming events.
This issue features:
- “A Full Revealing” by Father Bradford
- “The Fear of the Lord,” an excerpt from his treatise on the Psalms by Saint Hilary (c.315–c.368), praised by Augustine and Jerome as “the illustrious teacher of the churches”
- “The Body That Gives Life,” an excerpt from his treatise on the Mysteries by Saint Ambrose (339–397), Bishop of Milan
- “Fathers,” an excerpt from “The End of Man,” a sermon by Austin Farrer (1904–1968), an Anglican clergyman and theologian, much respected in the Catholic Church
- “Letter of John Paul II on the Sacred Heart” on the occasion of the third centenary of the death of Saint Margaret Mary
- “A Day Made Holy by the Apostles’ Blood” by St Augustine of Hippo (354–430), one of the four Latin Doctors of the Church (with Ambrose, Jerome, and Gregory)
- “The Life of Frances Chesterton,” an excerpt from The Woman Who Was Chesterton by Nancy Carpenter Brown
If you signed up to receive Contra Mundum by mail, you should receive your copy soon. You can have the paper mailed to you by sending a message with your address to email@example.com.